Making a claim
How do I take part in the Fluke DSX CableAnalyzer™ Inflation Buster Offer?
It's simple! To take part in our Fluke DSX CableAnalyzer™ Inflation Buster Offer, you will need to:
- Buy a qualifying product, from authorised and participating distributors within the promotional period November 28, 2022 and March 31, 2023.
- Visit the promotional website complete the online claim form, with the following:
- Complete your personal details including full name, email address, cell phone, product(s) purchased and your place of purchase.
- Upload an image of your invoice showing purchase of qualifying Fluke products. The invoice must also clearly show the retailer's name, invoice number and date of purchase. Only single invoices will be accepted.
- Once the claim has been processed and verified your cash back will be paid to you via either EFT (if requested) or via a check within 60 days.
- Please ensure you submit your claim no later than April 30, 2023.
- You may claim up to 2 times, using a separate invoice with each claim.
How will I know if my claim is valid?
After submitting your details on the promotion website, you will receive an email confirming whether your application was valid or invalid within 7 days.
My invoice has been rejected, what should I do?
Sorry to hear your invoice has been rejected. Please check the email you received for further instructions on how to rectify your claim.
Below is a list of possible reasons your claim may be rejected, but please email email@example.com
for more information.
- Duplicate claim: Invoices may only be used to claim once, regardless of the value of Fluke products purchased. Please ensure that your invoice has not already been used in a valid claim by someone else before attempting to resubmit your claim.
- Incorrect date: Invoices are only valid if they are dated between November 28, 2022 and March 31, 2023. Unfortunately, you will be ineligible if you purchased your Fluke products outside of these dates.
- Incorrect products: The invoice image provided doesn't show a purchase of qualifying Fluke products from authorized and participating distributor. Please revisit this website to resubmit your claim, ensuring the image clearly shows the purchase a qualifying Fluke product, the name of the retailer and the date purchased.
- Incomplete invoice: Unfortunately, some details were missing or unreadable on the image you provided. Please check the image you provided and ensure that the entire invoice is legible from top to bottom, including all four corners. Please make sure that the retailer name, date of purchase, invoice number and product are legible in your image(s).
Is my personal data safe and secure?
Fluke and our partners take great care of your personal data. Your data will not be sold to third parties. This secure website, and the information you enter is supported by our approved data processing partner Promotions Interactive, who may need to contact you regarding your claim, to learn more, please visit promotionsinteractive.com
. The Fluke dropshipping team will dispatch items for successful claims.